Minnesota Messabout at Lake Pepin

  • Bill Paxton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
      It's a new year and time to start planning which messabouts you'll
      attend in 2005. I hope you'll consider the Minnesota Messabout at
      Lake Pepin. It's happening June 3-5. The format and venue have both
      been upgraded to make this more of a regional event.

      You can find complete information at
      http://www.paxtonconsulting.com/gpage3.html

      Hope to see you there.

      Bill
    • JW Kelley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Paxton" <bill@p...> wrote:

        > It's a new year and time to start planning which messabouts you'll
        > attend in 2005. I hope you'll consider the Minnesota Messabout at
        > Lake Pepin. It's happening June 3-5. The format and venue have
        both
        > been upgraded to make this more of a regional event.
        >
        > You can find complete information at
        > http://www.paxtonconsulting.com/gpage3.html
        >
        > Hope to see you there.
        >
        > Bill

        Looks like a great place. SHMBO said no way Jose she due to present
        a new cre member later that month, and her birthday is the 5th.
        Maybe next year I can bring my Vacationer.
      • Bill Paxton
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2005
          Never mind that we're getting 6" of snow today. It can't keep it up
          forever! By June 3-5, it'll be warm, sunny and the sailing will be
          awesome.

          If you live within driving distance of Southern Minnesota, I want to
          personally invite you to the Minnesota Messabout at Lake Pepin. So
          far I've heard from people in six states who are coming, and this
          event is shaping up to be one of the largest gatherings of homebuilt
          boats in the upper Midwest.

          For complete details, check out the event website at
          http://www.paxtonconsulting.com/gpage3.html

          Bill Paxton
          Apple Valley, MN
        • Bill Paxton
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2005
            It's only a month away!

            I've heard from several builders who are working feverishly to
            complete their boats by June 3. We should see several brand spankin'
            new boats at the Minnesota Messabout at Lake Pepin.

            The messabout got some nice publicity from both Messing About In Boats
            and WoodenBoat magazines which created additional interest. By the
            way, if you're a reader of MAIB this is your chance to meet one of the
            magazine's most prolific writers - Mississippi Bob.

            There are still some campsites available, so contact me soon if you
            want one.

            Any last minute notices will be posted on the event website at
            http://www.paxtonconsulting.com/gpage3.html

            Your host,
            Bill Paxton