Oldshoe plans - update

  • sixball1994
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      I sent a letter to Phil Bolger and Friends just before Christmas and
      when I returned from vacation found a warm response! Oldshoe plans
      are $100 with first rate shipping included. Six 17" X 22"
      sheets in
      a roll with a key. I hope to place an order when the holiday debts
      are less raw. I'm also spreading the word this would be a very nice
      birthday present (1/29).