Re: New Year Bolger thoughts

  • Bryant Owen
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 2, 2005
      Being partly Welsh, as my dad had it, means you HAVE to sing, doesn't
      necessarily means that you're good at it <g>.

      Hey, I'm not 60 (yet). My mom was a real bobbysockser, had tons of
      Frank's records - and lots of Big Band stuff too. Some of us Baby
      Boomers had lots of opportunities to listen to this stuff, just like
      my kids had to hear all that sixties crap I played.

      Bryant OWEN (probably a distant relation to George Owen, NA)

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Harry James <welshman@p...> wrote:
      > My very first memory was going into the hospital at the age of four
      > get my tonsils out and the nurse asking me "where's your trumpet
      Harry".