Re: [bolger] Intro and Burgundy

  • Harry James
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      Burgundy is featured on Pg 57 of Bolger's Book "30 Odd Boats". I would
      suggest your local library, if they don't have it they should be able to
      get it on interlibrary loan.

      HJ

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
        > Burgundy is featured on Pg 57 of Bolger's Book "30 Odd Boats". I would
        > suggest your local library, if they don't have it they should be able to
        > get it on interlibrary loan.

        This out of print book is rare, but not unavailable on the use book
        market, expect to pay $$$.

        I just checked www.abebooks.com and several copies are available
        $60 to $90