Intro and Burgundy

  • Travis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      I suppose this is my intro post, so here goes...

      I am working my way through Westlawn (beginning of module 2) and
      also work in the design dept of Westport Shipyard in Westport, WA.
      Bolger-esk these boats are not. The boats I am most drawn to are
      more Bolger-esk than not.

      Onto the Burgundy...

      Not long ago someone asked if anyone had built a Bolger Burgundy...

      I am not familiar with this boat and could not find it.

      Any links to point me in the right direction would be most
      appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Travis
    • Harry James
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
        Burgundy is featured on Pg 57 of Bolger's Book "30 Odd Boats". I would
        suggest your local library, if they don't have it they should be able to
        get it on interlibrary loan.

        HJ

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
          > Burgundy is featured on Pg 57 of Bolger's Book "30 Odd Boats". I would
          > suggest your local library, if they don't have it they should be able to
          > get it on interlibrary loan.

          This out of print book is rare, but not unavailable on the use book
          market, expect to pay $$$.

          I just checked www.abebooks.com and several copies are available
          $60 to $90