Re: Spur II/ Bruce Tyson's Spur II finished and ready for launching on Christmas day

  • zavalacat
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2004
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo Tyson" <hhetyson@y...> wrote:

      > Hi,everyone
      >
      > I've just posted a few more pictures of my father's Spur II Bolger
      > designed Clinker-ply rowing boat.

      > I hope everyone has a good, fun and safe Christmas Season,
      >
      > Best regards everyone, from Hugo Tyson, Launceston (Port Sorell
      at
      > the moment) Tasmania, Australia.

      Someone should keep those photos close to show everyone who complains
      of Phil Bolger's "clunky looking" boats. I am myself suspended
      partway
      between being inspired to start another Bolger boat and being
      intimidated that I couldn't live up to what I'd just seen. Beautiful
      job, Merry Christmas to all in Tasmania. Charles Rouse