Re: [[bolger] Must see in Seattle-Tacoma, WA? ]

  • Kathleen O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2000
      Go look at the houseboats on Lake Union!

      "John Bell" <jmbell@...> wrote:

      > MIME Type:�multipart/alternative
      Listwains,

      I'm going to be in the Tacoma, WA area Mon-Thursday of next week
      (4/10). What besides the Center for Wooden Boats in Seattle should
      not be missed? I don't know how much free time I'm going to have, but
      it's nice to have a list of ideas if some free time opens up.

      Thanks in advance,

      John Bell
      Kennesaw, GA
      mailto:jmbell@...