Bruce Tyson's "Spur II"- Nearly finished at last!

  • Hugo Tyson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2004
      Hi Everyone,

      I've just posted a few more pictures of my father's "Spur II" clinker-
      ply rowing boat. She's nearly finished, just a bit more painting to
      be done on the outside and 1-2 more coats of varnish on the inside
      plus the keel band and stem band and bilge rubbing strips to be
      fitted and a few minor fittings to be screwed in place. It looks
      like she'll be launched on Christmas day. What a Christmas present
      for my father!

      Hugo Tyson, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia.

      The pictures are in the files section of Bolger4photos group in the
      folder: "Tyson's, Merlin, Sabre and SpurII pics"