triple keel sloop

  • pvanderwaart
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2004
      There are some great photos of the Triple Keel Sloop Redwing on the
      WoodenBoat board.

      http://media5.hypernet.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?
      ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=003285

      Maybe the link will work, maybe not.

      Peter
    • woofers94401
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2004
        Lovely boat. Very sweet.

        When I was a kid I had a copy of Dave Gerr's "Pocket Cruisers For The
        Bakeyard Builder" book and I about wore it out pouring over the
        drawings. There was a design in there called, as I recall, Frog
        Princess (which I have never found any info about) and Redwing looks
        just as I'd imagined Frog Pricess would, though a little larger.

        Thanks for bringing back a nice memory...

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "pvanderwaart" <pvanderwaart@y...>
        wrote:

        > There are some great photos of the Triple Keel Sloop Redwing on
        the
        > WoodenBoat board.
        >
        > http://media5.hypernet.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?
        > ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=003285
        >
        > Maybe the link will work, maybe not.
        >
        > Peter
      • Howard Stephenson
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2004
          The link will work if you make sure the entire url is inserted into
          the address window of your browser, using cut-and-paste if necessary.

          It's worth the effort. There's a whole series of very informative
          photos, including a recent one of PB and Friend looking very relaxed.
          The dialogue is informative too.

          (Moderator: Maybe, if you could get permission from the photographer,
          it might be a nice pic. to have on the front page of the group's
          website).

          Howard

          wrote:

          > There are some great photos of the Triple Keel Sloop Redwing on
          the
          > WoodenBoat board.
          >
          > http://media5.hypernet.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?
          > ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=003285
          >
          > Maybe the link will work, maybe not.
        • Grupos
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 14, 2004
            > The link will work if you make sure the entire url is inserted into
            > the address window of your browser, using cut-and-paste if necessary.

            You could also use the free redirections services at:
            http://tinyurl.com/

            Where this:
            http://media5.hypernet.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?
            ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=003285