Re: PB - Cruising CAT

  • dbaldnz
    Message 1 of 67 , Dec 11, 2004
      Mine were a small racing cat and a 30ft tri, so didn't really compare.
      But I sail with a friend in his 27ft racing/cruising cat. I don't
      prefer either, both have given memorable sails. I especially remember
      swooping through a monohull fleet in the cat, gybing from side to side
      under a big reaching spinnaker...sheer bliss!
      DonB

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Todd" <ktsrfer@m...> wrote:

      > Which one did you prefer the cat or the tri. Where they both same
      > length /size.
      >
      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "dbaldnz" <oink@w...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have owned and sailed both Todd, though not with sharpie hulls
      > > DonB
      > >
      > > Wow I'm ammazed that DonB
      > > > would even try and compare a cat to a tri!
      > > >
      > > > Todd

      > bottomed
      > > > floats
      > conditions.