Re: [bolger] Re: Update on Arcebus

  • lindburly@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 9, 2004
      When I started out I kept track of costs, but I just stopped doing that after
      awhile. I'm doing it for pleasure and don't want to spend time with
      bookkeeping. My best guess is that I've forked out $2,500 - $3,000 in materials over
      a couple of years. About $1,000 of that is in epoxy and fiberglass. You
      don't really notice it that much after the initial purchases since it's so spread
      out. When I asked my wife if that sounded about right, she said it's costing
      me my marriage (hope she's kidding).