Re: [bolger] Nesting/Breakdown Tenders

  • Barker
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2000
      Foster,
      I haven't built it or seen it but liked the drawing for "Halfling" at
      Sponberg Designs -- their web address is:
      http://boatbuilding.com/sponberg/designs.html
      Good luck - Larry

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2000
        Foster and all;

        I have plans for the nesting dinghy "Two Bits" by Danny Greene, N.A.
        LOA 9' 5" Beam 4' 2" 4" Draft Board up. It is stitch and glue built
        from 1/4 " ply. There are plans included for a sailing version and outboard
        mounting bracket.. I must have had these plans for almost 20 years.
        Obviously not a boat that has become wildly popular over the years, but my
        impression is that Greene is generally well thought of.
        I would be happy to swap for old Boatbuilding magazines or books on boat
        design, construction or camp cruising. Think I originally paid either $25 or
        $35.

        Best regards, Warren
      • KF4call@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2000

          << Warren,
          I'd be glad to scan and post it.
          David Beede
          115 Cygnet Lane
          Melrose, FL 32666 >>

          David,
          I'll send it out this AM. I could also fax it if you have a fax number.
          Regards, Warren
        • cpcorreia@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7, 2000
            foster.price@... writes:

            << m looking a building a new tender to my 23' yacht this (southern
            hemisphere) winter. The 7' 6" pram that currently serves is nice and light
            and fits (akwardly) on deck but these are it's only redeeming features. >>

            Look at the FB11 on Bateau.com:
            http://www.bateau.com/plans/small/FB11_study.htm
            Looks like a nice little boat.

            Chuck C., Excited because my sail kit from Sailrite just showed up today.