Re: Centennial 2 Pictures

  • Susan Davis
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 6, 2004
      Bruce H:
      > How does one remove the rudder/shaft to allow
      > a Centennial II to sit on the mud? I have some ideas,
      > the most direct is to take a swim, other ideas invoke
      > the spirit of Rube Goldberg.

      The His and Her Schooner features one possible solution; the Insolent
      60 another related one. Were I to build a CII (and I'm tempted to do
      so one day as a companion boat for voyages beyond the capability of
      the I60), I'd probably include an I60-style retractable endplated rudder.

      --
      Susan Davis <futabachan@...>