Re: [bolger] Weldwood for Fillets

  • Mark Albanese
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2000
      > Russ, I shoudn't clutter the newsgroup with this question, but hey, don't
      > they teach you guys in engineering school anything about overbuilding?

      As if concrete canoes weren't bulletproof enough... Us guys with our cheap
      and flimsy Bolger boats have a hard time understanding.
    • Russ Ingram
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2000
        Hah! You should see our "bulletproof" canoe after a hard day of
        racing...it's 22ft long and only weighs about 100lb. We're lucky to
        get it home in one piece! :)