Re: [bolger] AS 29 BUILT BY DON FARMER

  • juan negron
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
      Please don´t use all caps. It is akin to shouting.

      Saludos. Juan.
    • Ned Asplundh
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
        I think it's "Dan," not "Don." I have an address, phone and e-mail
        for last known address, but heard that he had moved westward. I will
        pass your request along.

        Also try a web search for "Frank San Miguel."

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "lvltlbts" <lvltlbts@y...> wrote:

        > DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT DON FARMER WHO BUILT AND SAILED
        AN AS
        > 29 ON THE CHEASAPEKE BAY???
        > AM INTERESTED IN TALKING TO ANY ONE WHO HAS EITHER OWNED OR BUILT
        THE
        > AS 29
        > ANY HELP APPRECIATED
        > THANKS
        > GROV
      • George
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012
          Did anyone get a hold of Dan Farmer. I have his AS 29 and have questions.