Re: PB - Cruising CAT

  • Nels
    Message 1 of 67 , Dec 1, 2004
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "John Spoering" <spoering@e...> wrote:
      > Hi All -
      >
      > I've been following this square hull cat thread and
      guess if Peter saw
      > the cat in MAIB it must have been a while ago I've missed it .
      Tom Jones
      > mentions it in his "Multihull Voyaging" but no picture.

      On the Bolger & Friends Letterhead there is a little sketch of what
      looks like a cat. (Just about to get run over by Rose.) The name
      is "Raptor". Anybody know about it?

      The one behind it seems to be called 'SUPI-YAW-LAT' and has a flying
      bridge no less!!

      Nels
    • dbaldnz
      Message 67 of 67 , Dec 11, 2004
        Mine were a small racing cat and a 30ft tri, so didn't really compare.
        But I sail with a friend in his 27ft racing/cruising cat. I don't
        prefer either, both have given memorable sails. I especially remember
        swooping through a monohull fleet in the cat, gybing from side to side
        under a big reaching spinnaker...sheer bliss!
        DonB