Re: Chebacco 25

  • pvanderwaart
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 1, 2004
      > Also it will planes with a 15 hp
      > motor.

      I would not go farther than saying "Bolger expects it to plane with
      a 15hp motor." He has underestimated power requirements in the past,
      and it's a big boat for that power.

      Peter
    • Michael Childs
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 19, 2014
        The spars didn't seem to have the elegance of the lining of the strakes. Maybe it was the foreshortening in the photos. I'll have to check out
        Oughtred' s clinker boatbuilding book. I've immersed myself into John Gardner's books lately. Good job. Good luck on the centerboard.

        Michael Childs
        415 828 9663 - 626 799 9796
        www.michaelchilds.com
        michael_v_childs@...