AS 29 BUILT BY DON FARMER

  • lvltlbts
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2004
      DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT DON FARMER WHO BUILT AND SAILED AN AS
      29 ON THE CHEASAPEKE BAY???
      AM INTERESTED IN TALKING TO ANY ONE WHO HAS EITHER OWNED OR BUILT THE
      AS 29
      ANY HELP APPRECIATED
      THANKS
      GROV
    • juan negron
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
        Please don´t use all caps. It is akin to shouting.

        Saludos. Juan.
      • Ned Asplundh
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
          I think it's "Dan," not "Don." I have an address, phone and e-mail
          for last known address, but heard that he had moved westward. I will
          pass your request along.

          Also try a web search for "Frank San Miguel."

          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "lvltlbts" <lvltlbts@y...> wrote:

          > DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT DON FARMER WHO BUILT AND SAILED
          AN AS
          > 29 ON THE CHEASAPEKE BAY???
          > AM INTERESTED IN TALKING TO ANY ONE WHO HAS EITHER OWNED OR BUILT
          THE
          > AS 29
          > ANY HELP APPRECIATED
          > THANKS
          > GROV
        • George
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012
            Did anyone get a hold of Dan Farmer. I have his AS 29 and have questions.