solution 48 question

  • Bruce Coho
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      After searching all of the files and pictures I can't seem to find
      anything meaningful about the Soultion 48....I have missed files in
      the various areas of our discussion group before, and I am sure this
      is probably due to late night etc.,...I and probably several hundred
      of the almost 2,000 members of the group would like to be pointed to
      a picture and/or description?

      Bruce