PB - Cruising CAT

  • martin739556
    Message 1 of 67 , Nov 28, 2004
      As I am unable to post or attached a small image. I hope the
      description below will be enough.

      I saw a Phil Bolger Cruising Cat design in Thomas Firth Jones book
      MULTIHULL VOYAGING.

      The desgin is a homebuilt plywood cruising cat with a modest overall
      breadth masts set behind cabin, rig, engine centreboard and working
      area all in starboard hull; domestic accommodation only in port hull

      any information appreciated

      Regards,

      Martin
    • dbaldnz
      Message 67 of 67 , Dec 11, 2004
        Mine were a small racing cat and a 30ft tri, so didn't really compare.
        But I sail with a friend in his 27ft racing/cruising cat. I don't
        prefer either, both have given memorable sails. I especially remember
        swooping through a monohull fleet in the cat, gybing from side to side
        under a big reaching spinnaker...sheer bliss!
        DonB