[bolger] Dispatch from the 'poxy pot

  • Donald Hodges
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2000
      My Sweet Caroline (Tennessee- and sailboat-killer) now has planking on, and
      fiberglass on the bottom panel. Next week, taping the chines/stem/transom
      and on to glassing the sides and priming/sanding/painting the outside.
      Estimated roll-over date: April 15.

      Progress photos on the web "soon".

      Don Hodges
      dhodges@...
      http://www.ecoastlife.com
      Your Cyber-Vacation - Loafing on the Emerald Coast
      Small Boats, Building, Fishing, Paddling, Rowing, Sailing