[bolger] Fast MotorSailer and other updates

  • tjfatchen@ace.net.au
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2000
      In theory, all the following are actually working, loading etc.

      Steve Crim's Fast Motorsailer is up (minus mast and sail) on the
      (finally) updated SquareBoats; more AS29 photos and bits, including the
      spoa in operation.
      http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/sbhome.htm

      And for you suicidal scooner swampers, we've given up issuing
      warnings--we're now presenting a step-by-step
      how-to-drive-your-scooner-under lesson on the updated Light Schooner
      Website
      http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/index.htm

      Multiple new Bolger boat offerings, most of which have been mentioned on
      this egroup, some haven't:
      http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/sites2.htm

      ALso, pure indulgence, more on our local cruising grounds (gaze on the
      absent multitudes of other boat users and eat your heart out!)
      http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/mlakes.htm

      Tim & Flying Tadpole
    • tjfatchen@ace.net.au
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2000
        BO>Steve Crim's Fast Motorsailer is up (minus mast and sail) on the
        BO>(finally) updated SquareBoats; more AS29 photos and bits, including the
        BO>spoa in operation.
        BO> http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/sbhome.htm

        Sorry, for spoa read spa (or possibly a spoa is a spa for extinct birds)
        aka bow transom.