[bolger] Re: WEST system foam rollers

  • David Galvin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 1999
      Mike,
      I've had the same problem with WEST System rollers. As a result, I generally
      use the no-name yellow foam rollers from Hamilton Marine or the black foam
      rollers from the local Ace Hardware. These rollers can also fall
      apart--especially the black ones--but they're about a third of the price of
      the WEST System ones, so it doesn't hurt so much,
      david