Books for Sale

  • cha62759@traverse.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      Our moderator tells me my presence on this site (selling books)is
      spam. I have moved the list to the Bolger4sale site. I am not a
      dealer. These books are going because I am trying to simplify my life
      and reducing both my boating library and my boats to a more managable
      level. I think previous purchasers can attest to my honesty and to the
      fact that I'm not going to get rich selling these books.

      My boats are now limited to my Bolger Bobcat, Herreshoff Nereia pram,
      and Chappelle's camp skiff now under construction. The Bobcat is a
      joy, the pram a relic of my inexperience and the comments about the
      camp skiff will be in Great lakes Boatbuilders or WoodenPowerboats
      lists. My next Bolger boat will be a Bolger canoe Design #495.

      The drawing was a "door prize" at the Great Lakes Symposium several
      years ago and I'm not sure of it's legitimacy but I'll clear that with
      Mr Bolger or Mr Payson in time.

      Bob Chamberland
    • Stephen Kandul
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013

        Hi, clearing out the book shelf getting ready to move into assisted living…. Contact me off list if you are interested in buying any of the following books.  Regards, SSK

        SIMPLIFIED BOATBUILDING by Sucher

        THIS OLD BOAT                     by Casey

        SKENE’S ELEMENTS OF YACHT DESIGN by Kinney

        MARINE ENGINES AND EQUIPMENT by Engine Maintenance Committee/USPS