Re: Aluminum, and Diablo

  • Howard Stephenson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      There is a scaled-up Diablo, designed originally for aluminum, called
      Portland Skiff. At least it was al. when it was shown in Bernie
      Wolfard's original catalog. In the write-up, Bernie suggests it could
      be built in plywood, if someone could modify the plan. Now, the same
      design features at:

      http://www.common-sense-boats.com/portland_skiff.htm

      .. already modified for plywood. It looks just the same as the al
      version, for which I am sure Bolger and Friends would sell you the
      plans.

      Howard

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Sal's Dad" <sals_dad@b...> wrote:
      > What I really want to build is an aluminum stretched Diablo, say
      19'x5'.