Re: [bolger] MAIB Vol 22 - #11 Oct 15, 2004 BOLGER DESIGN #639 -- JOCHEMS SCHOONER

  • Bjorn Harbo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
      Hi John,

      As announced I will post a note about my experiences with WDJ. Anyway: I
      can confirm the statement that schooners don't point high. I never
      meassured that in my boat (was never an issue for me). If I were forced
      to guess: far more than 100 deg. But who cares? What do I have a 15 HP
      outboard for? More to come.