Re: [bolger] Scale Mpdel Bolger skiff

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2004
      Paul,

      If I had a scanner I'd put this up for you; but, alas, not.

      Maybe your library has a collection of the _Small Boat Journal_. Number 63, Nov. '88
      contains Harold Payson's article showing a model of an authentic 'Coast of Maine
      Fisherman's Skiff'. Being somewhat more intricate than just taping up some precut planks
      and with a cross planked bottom, it just might be a young person's treat.

      Everything there to build a full sized boat also. If you can't get the magazine, regular
      plans available from Payson.
      Mark

      snip