Bruce Tyson's Spur II, more pics posted in Bolger4photos

  • hhetyson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      I've just posted some most recent photos of my father's Spur II in
      the Photos section of Bolger4photos group. I didn't post them in the
      files section this time as it looks like there isn't much room left!

      The folder in the photos section of Bolger4photos group is
      called "Tyson's Spur II merlin and Dolly T pics"

      Included are also a picture or two of my dad's other Bolger
      Boats, "Merlin" (Marina Cruiser from BWAOM) and his recently
      launched "Dolly T." (Harbinger catboat from The Folding Schooner
      book)

      Hugo Tyson, Launceston, tasmania, Australia.