Re: micro scantling question

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2004
      OK, thanks for the replies. I'll try somewhere other than Staples
      today.

      PAul

      > End on, it looks like a 3-pointed star. Mine is colour coded in
      red, blue and white in lengthwise channels between the sides.

      > > Dyslexia keeps me from remembering which is the engineer's scale
      and which is the architectec's, but if the one you got doesn't have
      the 1/8"=1',1/4"=1', 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 3", etc (12 in
      all) then get the other flavor.