Re: [bolger] Re: Interesting Stern Drive

  • Harry James
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 24, 2004
      The price turned me off for what you are getting. It's way simpler in
      moving parts compared to a stern drive for the same cost. I believe that
      it could make serious inroads into the Mercruiser market if they dropped
      the price and went for volume. If they marketed as a package with an
      engine and/or teamed up with a boat manufacturer and used the simpler
      design to give them a price edge I think they would really sell.

      HJ