Re: long micro

  • Nels
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 31, 2004
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "James" <jcbanik@y...> wrote:
      > Does anybody know the cost of the long micro plans from PB&F?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > James

      I think the last quote I got was $300 plus $50 for a Navigator
      conversion.

      Or was that for the offshore CHEBACCO?

      I suggest you send a fax and get a quote. Also ask about the
      Motorsailer version of CHEBACCO since they are about the same size.
      Bolger claims it to have "almost" offshore capability. I think this
      is an awfully overlooked design - as is the 25 foot lapstrake that I
      would love to have!

      Cheers, Nels - Who is probably going to stay with a MICRO of one or
      more lengths. (Would be great to have an OLdSHOE AND AN MT as well.)
    • Rod Cahill
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 31, 2010
        Hi Pat,
        I am currently building a Micro and I have the mast to set in the bough like your long Micro. You can see photos of my boat at "Rods Micro" in the discussion group photos. I have yet to decide exactly how I am going to mount the mast fitting. Could you please send me some closer, more detailed photos of the SS fitting plus details on the fitting you pull up to keep the foot of the mast in place.

        Thanks,

        Rod Cahill
        Bowning
        Australia