Re: [bolger] Re: Rogue waves

  • Roger Derby
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      The other thing I've found necessary following a capsize is to get the sail
      off the boat before trying to right it. (Loosen halyard(s), bundle sail(s)
      to boom/mast, take a turn or three with the sheet to keep it controlled, and
      only then climb on the daggerboard/centerboard/keel to right the boat.)

      Roger
      derbyrm@...
      http://derbyrm.mystarband.net/default.htm