Re: MAIB recent issue

  • builtaboat
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 30, 2004
      My experience is similar to Roger's. Once they start to come, every
      once in a while one will even come early.

      And, it is worth the wait!

      > The first issue takes longer than one might think. After that they
      show up
      > about every two weeks. (I thought we all got MAIB.)
      >
      > Roger
    • Robin Badenoch
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 30, 2004
        Hi,
        Is MAIB available as a subscription to/from Australia and do they have a web site for subscription.

        Rob B
        My experience is similar to Roger's. Once they start to come, every
        once in a while one will even come early.

        And, it is worth the wait!

        > The first issue takes longer than one might think. After that they
        show up
        > about every two weeks. (I thought we all got MAIB.)
        >
        > Roger

        Bolger rules!!!

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Roger Derby
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 31, 2004
          Duckworks handles subscriptions for the US and Canada.
          http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/store/ For reasons I don't understand,
          they don't service the rest of the world. They do have a subscription form
          which says: "If you live in Australia/New Zealand/Japan: $67 USD -- a check
          drawn on a US bank or an international postal money order for made payable
          to 'BOATS'." and gives the address to mail.

          Roger
          derbyrm@...
          http://derbyrm.mystarband.net/default.htm

          > Is MAIB available as a subscription to/from Australia and do they
          > have a web site for subscription?
          > Rob B

        • Hugo Tyson
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 31, 2004
            Yes subscriptions are available in Australia, I've seen them here(MAIB issues) and really I should subscribe (if only for the Bolger articles!).
            But the contact details/ exchange rate etc. put people off.

            I'm just wondering if someone on this Bolger group who subscribes to MAIB could kindly (If its ethical - probably not!?) scan and post a picture of the featured Bolger design in one of the Bolger groups sites, just to give us a taster, no need for the write up, just a picture of the profile/accomodations plan would be enough to spark our interset and possibly send funds the Bolger's way if the design/s were what we sought!?

            Just a thought, it may even increase subscriptions to MAIB.
            It is a very worthy magazine, but being in Australia I'd really only buy it for the Bolger articles!

            Hugo Tyson,

            1 / 9 Belmont Court, Alanvale,
            Launceston, Tasmania, Australia.7248.

            Roger Derby <derbyrm@...> wrote:
            Duckworks handles subscriptions for the US and Canada.
            http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/store/ For reasons I don't understand,
            they don't service the rest of the world. They do have a subscription form
            which says: "If you live in Australia/New Zealand/Japan: $67 USD -- a check
            drawn on a US bank or an international postal money order for made payable
            to 'BOATS'." and gives the address to mail.

            Roger
            derbyrm@...
            http://derbyrm.mystarband.net/default.htm

            > Is MAIB available as a subscription to/from Australia and do they
            > have a web site for subscription?
            > Rob B

            Bolger rules!!!

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT