Re: [bolger] MAIB recent issue

  • Roger Derby
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 30, 2004
      The first issue takes longer than one might think. After that they show up
      about every two weeks. (I thought we all got MAIB.)

      Roger
      derbyrm@...
      http://derbyrm.mystarband.net/default.htm

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 30, 2004
        My experience is similar to Roger's. Once they start to come, every
        once in a while one will even come early.

        And, it is worth the wait!

        > The first issue takes longer than one might think. After that they
        show up
        > about every two weeks. (I thought we all got MAIB.)
        >
        > Roger
      • Robin Badenoch
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 30, 2004
          Hi,
          Is MAIB available as a subscription to/from Australia and do they have a web site for subscription.

          Rob B
          My experience is similar to Roger's. Once they start to come, every
          once in a while one will even come early.

          And, it is worth the wait!

          > The first issue takes longer than one might think. After that they
          show up
          > about every two weeks. (I thought we all got MAIB.)
          >
          > Roger

          Bolger rules!!!

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Roger Derby
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 31, 2004
            Duckworks handles subscriptions for the US and Canada.
            http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/store/ For reasons I don't understand,
            they don't service the rest of the world. They do have a subscription form
            which says: "If you live in Australia/New Zealand/Japan: $67 USD -- a check
            drawn on a US bank or an international postal money order for made payable
            to 'BOATS'." and gives the address to mail.

            Roger
            derbyrm@...
            http://derbyrm.mystarband.net/default.htm

            > Is MAIB available as a subscription to/from Australia and do they
            > have a web site for subscription?
            > Rob B

          • Hugo Tyson
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 31, 2004
              Yes subscriptions are available in Australia, I've seen them here(MAIB issues) and really I should subscribe (if only for the Bolger articles!).
              But the contact details/ exchange rate etc. put people off.

              I'm just wondering if someone on this Bolger group who subscribes to MAIB could kindly (If its ethical - probably not!?) scan and post a picture of the featured Bolger design in one of the Bolger groups sites, just to give us a taster, no need for the write up, just a picture of the profile/accomodations plan would be enough to spark our interset and possibly send funds the Bolger's way if the design/s were what we sought!?

              Just a thought, it may even increase subscriptions to MAIB.
              It is a very worthy magazine, but being in Australia I'd really only buy it for the Bolger articles!

              Hugo Tyson,

              1 / 9 Belmont Court, Alanvale,
              Launceston, Tasmania, Australia.7248.

              Roger Derby <derbyrm@...> wrote:
              Duckworks handles subscriptions for the US and Canada.
              http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/store/ For reasons I don't understand,
              they don't service the rest of the world. They do have a subscription form
              which says: "If you live in Australia/New Zealand/Japan: $67 USD -- a check
              drawn on a US bank or an international postal money order for made payable
              to 'BOATS'." and gives the address to mail.

              Roger
              derbyrm@...
              http://derbyrm.mystarband.net/default.htm

              > Is MAIB available as a subscription to/from Australia and do they
              > have a web site for subscription?
              > Rob B

              Bolger rules!!!

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT