MDO Information

  • Nels
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2004
      For information about Crezon MDO and a toll free number to talk to a
      real person, go here:

      http://www.olypanel.com/sign_making/crezon_mdo.php

      Crezon is the best MDO choice for boat building and is what was used
      in LESTAT which is actually closer to 12 years old now. It has never
      been stored inside and has been on the water every summer except one.

      There are some photos at Bolger3 and number 35 and 36 in LESTAT
      folder are the latest - taken last fall. I expect it to be available
      for my grandchildren.

      I am not sure what could cause it to fall apart. The plywood is
      completely encapsulated in four appleications of expoxy with glass
      below the waterline and on the deck. Interluxe paint is the original
      s shown in the photos. There is no exposed edge grain anywhere and
      the interior is completely waterproof and nowhere on the design is
      there a place for water to stand.

      Nels