Re:

  • Ron Magen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2004
      I did the same - a figure-8 - only I used a bit of shock {Bungee} cord.
      Actually it was a simple loop, that I twisted into a figure-8 with two
      turns at the crossing.

      The 'extension piece' was a bit more 'fancy'. We had a couple of sets of
      new, wooden, crutches laying around. {due to sprained ankles & bone
      spurs - and my 'packrat-itis' of anything WOOD} Cut down, Mahogany
      stained, and some fancy ropework on the handle - and it looked like what
      the 'Big Boys' use !!

      Regards,
      Ron Magen
      Backyard Boatshop