Re: what wood for lateen yard?

  • briancassity
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 1, 2004
      Gotcha. Thanks!

      Brian

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "John B. Trussell" <John.Trussell@w...> wrote:
      > It probably depends on what size sail you are talking about. On smaller sails, it
      probably doesn't matter much and you can get by with home supply " white wood "
      (which I think is some kind of hemlock). As your sail increases in size, I'd try for
      spruce or fir.

      > John T

      (978) 282-1349

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Ed Heins
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 1, 2004
        Ijust uploaded a few files of the lateen folding yard on Tween. They're in Bolder4 pictures "Tween"
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 2, 2004
          Thank you!

          Brian

          > Ijust uploaded a few files of the lateen folding yard on Tween. They're in Bolder4
          pictures "Tween"

                      &

          nbsp;           >

                      &

          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

          > > M=296967.5240014.6349583.3294649/D=groups/S=1705065791:HM/
          > > EXP=1091248195/A=2181364/R=0/id=flashurl/SIG=1304ck1na/*http://
          > > www.sodaclubusa.com/
          > > referrer.asp?redirect=rv_boat_camp.asp&referrer=0002_0015_0178_0002";>
          var
          > > link="javascript:LRECopenWindow(1)";
          > > hm_ad_300x250_263_060804.swf?clickTAG='+link+'';> var lrec_altURL =
          > > M=296967.5240014.6349583.3294649/D=groups/S=1705065791:HM/
          > > EXP=1091248195/A=2181364/R=1/id=altimgurl/SIG=1304ck1na/*http://
          > > www.sodaclubusa.com/
          > > referrer.asp?redirect=rv_boat_camp.asp&referrer=0002_0015_0178_0002";>
          var
          > > lrec_altimg =
          > > alternate_300x250_060804.jpg";> var lrec_width = 300;

          Your

          > > Bolger rules!!!
          > > - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
          > > - Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978)
          282-
          > 1349
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > > c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

          (978) 282-1349