Re: [bolger] Re: More pics of DollyT at Bolger4 + Diablo and Merlin(Marina Cruiser) Pics
- The main thing is once the boat(Dolly T) is launched she'll be kept on a mooring( To avoid the hassle of launching and retrieving for an hour or two of sailing) and as yet my father won't launch her till she's got a weatherproof cockpit cover made.
Cold? No that's not the real reason, its not too bad 8 -12deg.C most days, its mainly the rain, of which we've had more than usual this winter.
I was always on at dad to pull his finger out and have her launched by last Christmas!
Anyway all good things can wait, they might be better for the waiting?
As to the trees looking green, this is Australia, Peter, where the majority of plant life is evergreen like your Fir trees.
Hugo Tyson, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia.
Peter Lenihan <peterlenihan@...> wrote:
--- In email@example.com, "hhetyson" <hhetyson@y...> wrote:
The weather is still a bit cold most days for enjoyable
> sailing at the moment!
Now,what's all this noise about it being"a bit cold most days
for enjoyable sailing",therefore no sailing yet?! That recent photo
showing the boat storage shed "95% complete " clearly shows the
grass looking rather green and the surrounding trees just as green.
"just how warm does it have to get before you guys can find
It sounds like a keg or two should be cracked,steins passed
around,and the boat launched with all the bells and whistles hooting
a glorious salute!!!
So,enough of those wimpy excuses Hugo and do tell your Dad to
get a grip on himself,fertheloveochrist,and just LAUNCH the
boat.Surely Bruce is tough as nails from all that excellent
boatbuilding work-out and just has to stop spending too much time
under the shade of the boat shed :-)
Good Luck you guys!!!
Peter Lenihan, who thinks "cold" only really begins when the water
turns to ice and the colour green=warm.........:-D
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open discussion: email@example.com
Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo! Movies.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>most days, its mainly the rain, of which we've had more than usual
> Cold? No that's not the real reason, its not too bad 8 -12deg.C
>we had a 9 the other day. I didnt even unlock the shed to work on
> Here in kalgoorlie weve ben borrowing your weather Hugo.
the new landyacht as no amount of catalyst was going to kick it off.