Re: Gloucester Light Dory and Dories

  • Lincoln Ross
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 29, 2004
      Maybe it is fair. You're comparing a bigger boat to a smaller boat, but
      the smaller boat carries more. I'm guessing it would be tough to come up
      with a dory that displaced the same without going even larger. Someone
      has to build it, and paint it, and mabye pay for dock space, buy an
      anchor that can withstand the increased windage, etc.