Re: [bolger] getting a micro onto a cradle?

  • Ford and Mary Ann Walton
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 26, 2004
      Jason,

      If you make the cradle out of 2x4s with plywood gussets, held together
      with deck (or drywall) screws, you can build it in place under the
      boat. Then you only have to raise one end at a time. Make 2 or 3
      frames under the boat, then connect them with long 2x4s or 2x6s to
      comlpete the cradle.

      Ford Walton