Birdwatcher Ride! was Re: WoodenBoat Show 2004

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 26, 2004
      Yes, he was at the Bolger and Friends tent setup (well I think it was
      him, he looked like the picture on the groups main site). They were
      not listed in the Exhibitors directory, but from a previous post, I
      think they were late in being notified. No I was too shy to approach
      him. Don't ask me why, perhaps I was afraid he'd ask me a question,
      and instead of an intelligent answer I would just freeze in awe of
      the man! And I would hate to act like a silly kid raving about the
      ride I just had.

      Oh, Peter (the other passenger) found out Mason was selling the BW. I
      believe the asking price is $4k.

      Paul