sandeply?

  • Justin Meddock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2004
      I just got back from Home Depot, did my normal scan
      of plywood. They had a nearly void free stack of "Sandeply"
      imported 12mm plywood that looked real nice. Face veneers
      clear both sides, no dutchmen, thin like 1/4" luan, 7 plies overall.
      $25 a sheet. The info sheet says "protect from moisture".
      They didn't have any partial sheets to buy and put in the
      dishwasher.
      Thinking about buying it for Lake Launch before it is gone.
      I guess I will buy a stack and return it if the dishwasher test is a
      failure.

      Anyone know anything about this stuff? Google didn't bring up much...

      Justin