mundoo

  • tysond99
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 4, 2004
      Does anyone know where I might get plans for Mundoo III? Or could
      someone please show me Bolger's fax# so I can ask him personally?
      Don Tyson
    • Peter Lenihan
      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 6, 2004
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Hector" <bruce_hector@h...>
        wrote:
        > -: I must say I was quite hurt and shocked ..... I've never know
        > Peter to turn anything alcholic away if it was ..... 'er ..... free!

        Now there you go again Bruce! Stop it,toute suite! Next thing I'll
        know you'll start giving out my recipe for Aqua Velva Speed Buzz
        Juice that leaves your breath with that certain je ne sais quoi!
        Perhaps the only way to cool your fires will be to have you down at
        the shop hooked up to some ice cold hop juice of foriegn origin :-)

        Sincerely,

        Peter"the young apprentice to le Baron" Lenihan,I'm really tyin' ta
        be good Bruce.....honest!........