watervan

  • grant corson
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 4, 2004
      Can anyone tell me where I might find pictures, specs, etc about the
      WaterVan?
      Thanks, Grant
    • John B. Trussell
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 4, 2004
        Watervan was the subject of one of Bolger's articles in "Messing About in Boats" 5 or 6 years ago. I'll see if I can find it and let you know the issue.

        John T
        Can anyone tell me where I might find pictures, specs, etc about the
        WaterVan?
        Thanks, Grant

        Bolger rules!!!

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • grant corson
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 4, 2004
          Thanks John
          on 7/4/04 8:59 PM, John B. Trussell at John.Trussell@... wrote:

          > Watervan was the subject of one of Bolger's articles in "Messing About in
          > Boats" 5 or 6 years ago. I'll see if I can find it and let you know the
          > issue.
          >
          > John T

        • Roger Derby
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 4, 2004
            Sometimes it helps to save everything:

            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 4, 2004
              http://www.yahoogroups.com/groups/bolger/files/Watervan

              Quoting grant corson <corson@...>:

              > Can anyone tell me where I might find pictures, specs, etc about the
              > WaterVan?
              > Thanks, Grant
            • John B. Trussell
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 6, 2004
                Grant--If you send me your mailing address, I'll send you a xerox copy of the MAIB article.
                John T

                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 6, 2004
                  Of course it is already available on line in the "files" section of the
                  "bolger" group.
                  or
                  Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax:
                  (978) 282-1349

                  Roger

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jun 26, 2006
                    I would love to see a study plan of this boad and the cabin lay out
                    and length and beam. I must say it has caught my eye and need to
                    learn more.........can anyone help? Thanks Bob
                  • derbyrm
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jun 28, 2006
                      Go to Yahoo Groups, Bolger, files, and near the bottom, Watervan

                      Roger
                      derbyrm@...
                      http://home.insightbb.com/~derbyrm
                      I would love to see a study plan of this boad and the cabin lay out
                      and length and beam. I must say it has caught my eye and need to
                      learn more.........can anyone help? Thanks Bob

                    • MTNSTRYDER
                      Message 10 of 17 , Dec 17, 2010
                        does anyone have pics of a watervan?
                        are there any plans?
                        is there anyone in VT or NH that has one i could look at?
                        how do they work on very large lakes like lake champlain?
                        thankyou and merry christmas
                        David
                      • daschultz2000
                        Message 11 of 17 , Dec 18, 2010
                          The WaterVan plans are available from PB&F. The address is in every post email I receive. They don't communicate much via the web, just an occasional posting here.

                          If you become a member of all the available Bolger sites, and go through the files and photos you will find WaterVan pics. There is also a scan of an MAIB about the design based on the prototype built in Austrailia or New Zealand. There is at least one here in the USA, but I don't recall where.
                        • Brent
                          Message 12 of 17 , Dec 18, 2010
                            Try
                            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bolger/files/Watervan/

                            Brent

                            --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "MTNSTRYDER" <mtnstryder1@...> wrote:

                            > does anyone have pics of a watervan?
                            > are there any plans?
                            > is there anyone in VT or NH that has one i could look at?
                            > how do they work on very large lakes like lake champlain?
                            > thankyou and merry christmas
                            > David

                          • Bill Howard
                            Message 13 of 17 , Dec 18, 2010
                              Now that is a boat my wife could love -- dry, quiet and cozy inside!

                              Does anyone know the vital statistics?  Displacement?  Towing weight?

                              Bill