Re: Flag Protocol

  • kiwidadd
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1 7:43 PM
      Bruce
      from an old naval fella, for yr gaff mainsail the flag halyard should
      be attached: upper block to upper/outer end of gaff, lower
      fastening to tack point of boom. for singlehanded adjustments,
      bring the halyard back from the tack point along the boom, until you
      can reach the fastening from the cockpit.
      howard

      If I were to attach the flag to the main