Re: The "Happy Adventyre" is launched

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Paul McLellan" <bys@c...> wrote:
      > The Bolger Houseboat #481 known as the "Happy Adventure" was
      > launched June 29th 2004 without the many touches such as finishing
      > inside and paint on the cabin portion

      BRAVO!!!

      You are a braver man then I Paul,for I would not trust my almost
      complete lack of discipline to ensure finishing my boat once it is in
      the water.In fact,I'm such a lazy bum that she would never get
      finished :-)
      And that is why I have psyched myself to not even THINK about
      launching until all the carpets,curtains,chains and leathers are
      properly installed.But of course,I have to get the sides on and the
      interior done before that becomes much of a concern pour moi.

      So,here's wishing the "HAPPY ADVENTYRE" many a fine voyage,safely
      carrying you and yours to new vistas and may our paths one day cross
      on the sparkling waters of Canada's greatest watershed.

      Sincerely,

      Peter Lenihan,about to have a nice tall cold one to cheer you on and
      to sooth,ever so slightly,a tiny green twinge of BEES(Boatbuilders
      Evil Envy Syndrome)........come to think of it,it may take
      several"tall ones" to effectively remove all thoughts of jealousy
      while boosting my resolve to keep my big nose to the grindstone,from
      along the banks of the St.Lawrence..................
    • builtaboat
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
        Nice looking boat! What material did you use for the windows?

        Like the color of your hull too!