kevlar for repair?

  • Lincoln Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 11:32 AM
      Kevlar is really tough stuff, but don't count on it in compression. I
      have an old model airplane fuselage made of Kevlar and epoxy. It's been
      bashed many times and crushes in, but you can then pop it out and it
      takes on it's former shape except for a little crease. (Those crashes by
      former owner. I haven't flown it yet.)