Kingston 2004 Messabout updates

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      Just finished loading updates to my site at:
      http://www.brucesboats.com
      about the '04 Kingston Messabout. Now it has all the correct dates
      and times of events.

      If you're planning on attending either email me, preferably with a
      photo of any vessels you will bring. Alternatively post a message on
      the Kingston Mesabout Yahoo group and drop a pic in that groups
      files section.

      Hope this year's is a great as the '03 event was.

      Also loaded some new pics of floatables we saw this winter in the
      sunny south and updates the TIMS page.

      Bruce Hector