Thanks Hector, Lincoln and Mark,
You have been very helpful and especially the formulas have helped a lot.
The pdf doc on
Has been very helpful and has many other factors one needs to consider like
power to weight etc.
From: Bruce Hector [mailto:bruce_hector@...
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 6:56 PM
Subject: [bolger] Re: Some questions about Diablo and buoyancy
--- In email@example.com
, Mark <marka@h...> wrote:"If ever
completely flooded, a Diablo will float bow down. Up under the bow
seat is a logical place to start for more. For more, a boxed in
On my Diablo "Diabla", as all boats should be named after females, I
added an air chamber under a decked in bow for extra bouyancy
Photos under Bolger designs, Diable on my site at:
Don't know how she'd float flooded as I've never swamped her.
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax:
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open discussion: email@example.com
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]