Conversor

  • Máximo Pieretti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2004
      Hello all: I am starting to study Idaho plans, and is very difficult for me
      get used to "foot, inches, 1/8 inches" neither I am a big fan of imperial
      system.

      I have just programmed a conversor. Please, be advice that I have just
      finished it, and it may contains errors. Keep me informed of any error you
      find:

      http://www.promax.com.ar/conversor.htm

      It is made with Macromedia Director, so you will need the Shockwave Player
      (not Flash) that you can download for free at:

      http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/

      Thanks, regards, Máximo.